Because sometimes, fifty staggeringly-beautiful photos of Europe is all you need to get your through the week…
Get ready to fall in love with Europe:
1. Berlin, Germany. More than just pints and pretzels, Berlin will leave you star-struck.
2. Copenhagen, Denmark. Happiest place in the world? We think so. Also, vibrant AF.
3. Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. Fresh air so good, you’ll want to bottle it and take it home with you.
4. Athens, Greece. History, beauty and home to a damn fine coffee. Athens, we’re in LOVE.
5. Paris, France. Explore Paris like a local and have your own “Oh, la la” moment while consuming ALL the lip-smacking cuisine.
6. Mykonos, Greece. Think: Insta-worthy windmills and oh-so-pretty white washed buildings. And, GO!
7. Plivtice Lakes, Croatia. So, so lush.
8. Lisbon, Portugal. Portugese tart, anyone?
9. Cinque Terre, Italy. One minute in Cinque Terre and you’ll never want to leave. Also, scan your eyes here for how to conquer all five towns in one day.
10. Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Mostar = charisma and charm, not to mention full of history to sink your teeth into.
11. Riga, Latvia. Cross another Baltic country off your must-see-before-you-die list.
12. Sardinia, Italy. Step into this awe-inspiring Italian paradise.
13. Santorini, Greece. Hint: best sunset in Europe.
14. Madrid, Spain. Because paella and tapas in Spain will always be our first true love.
15. Lisbon, Portugal. Portugal is always a
good great idea!
16. Moscow, Russia. Meet with the walls of the Kremlin, step inside the Red Square and be sure to stock up on the local brew. (*cough* vodka).
17. Tallin, Estonia. Sharing a border with Latvia and Russia, Estonia is that hidden gem you’ve been searching for your whole life. Go. Now.
18. Pisa, Italy. You can never have enough tourist-y snaps, and Pisa will not disappoint.
19. Dubrovnik, Croatia. Are you ready to walk the cobbled streets of Dubrovnik and strut along the walls of this epic city?
20. Burano Island, Italy. Like a mini-Venice, but better!
21. London, England. All great adventures start, and finish in London.
22. Jungfrau Region, Switzerland. Hit the top of Europe in style, the Jungfrau way!
23. Rome, Italy. Make love-heart eyes at the Trevi Fountain – don’t forget to make a wish!
24. Venice, Italy. Get lost. Ditch the map. Never leave.
25. Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Pedal your way alongside scenic canals, and be sure to stop at one of Amsterdam’s many cafés.
26. Florence, Italy. Feast on a Florentine steak and prepare for it to change your life.
27. Rome, Italy. Fact: Rome was NOT built in a day.
28. Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With a myriad of museums, oh-so pretty canals and notoriously cool nightlife – you won’t be short of entertainment in the ‘Dam.
29. Prague, Czech Republic. Check out the capital of the Czech Republic and see for yourself why travellers flock to Prague.
30. Krakow, Poland. With lively markets and medieval vibes, we’re all about Krakow in 2017.
31. Budapest, Hungary. Celebrate age-old history and beauty in Budapest – don’t forget to sample the famous goulash!
32. Nice, France. Fact: even more amazing in real life!
33. Ljubljana, Slovenia. If good things come in small packages, Ljubljana is no exception the rule.
34. Lagos, Portugal. Oh, the beaches!
35. Stockholm, Sweden. Get your Scandi-vibes on and visit the city of all things cool and trendy.
36. Corfu, Greece. Beach. Sleep. Eat. Repeat.
37. Geiranger Fjord, Norway. YES, this is real! And yes, you should visit ASAP.
38. Marseille, France. Here, it’s maritime heaven and of course all-things French (and amazing!). Check it out on our 11 Day Med Runner trip.
39. Giant’s Causeway, Ireland. While we might not be able to figure the “who, what, when” of the Giant’s Causeway, it’s fo’ sure worth a visit to this natural beauty.
40. San Sebastian, Spain. Beach, please.
41. Reykjavik, Iceland. After one visit to Iceland, you’ll be head over heels in love.
42. Ibiza, Spain. FYI: there’s more to Ibiza then that famous super-club crazy nightlife across the island.
43. Istanbul, Turkey. Where Asia and Europe meet, check out Turkey for yourself and indulge in ALL the Turkish Delight.
44. Zadar, Croatia. Search for the Zadar Sea Organ, chill out and kick back. This is Croatia, but not like you’d expect.
45. Siena, Italy. An alternative city to visit during the peak summer period, minus the throngs of people.
46. Seville, Spain. One of the more sultry cities in Spain.
47. Vienna, Austria. Schnitz ’til you drop then feast on Apfelstrudel (apple strudel).
48. Pag Island, Croatia. This Adriatic gem has all the making’s of a superstar – with incredible nightlife, steely blue water and of course, paški sir (Pag cheese).
49. Bordeaux, France. Home to over 9,000 wine producers, Bordeaux fo’ sure know how to wine and dine.
50. Barcelona, Spain. Hey there Barcelona! Shall we dance, Flamenco style?
Find your next lust-worthy adventure in Europe with Topdeck here.