Australia’s got it going on. With some of the coolest (and most liveable) cities in the world as well as some unparalleled natural beauty, travelling around Australia is sure to leave a mark on your heart. Come check out these 9 photos of Australia that you won’t believe were taken there.
And yep, these places really do exist 😉
1. The south of Fraser Island is home to this beautiful view
2. Fraser Island also has the awesome Maheno Shipwreck
3. Nope, this isn’t Dubai, this is the Gold Coast 😍
4. And this is the other-worldly drive to Grampians National Park *cue Jurassic Park theme tune*
5. The drive along the Great Ocean Road is also pretty freaking special. Here are the 12 Apostles for starters 😳
6. The night sky at Uluru, Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park, is like nothing else. A sunset here will give you all the feels 🤗
7. Melbourne can look super mysterious at night. Is it just us that wants to go explore?
8. This is a futuristic walkway in Sydney’s Wynyard Station
9. And for a dose of nature, Mona Vale Beach (north of Sydney) is always a good place to start 😍
Have these photos of Australia sparked your wanderlust to travel to Australia with us?
Come book a trip to Australia and see this stunning place for yourself.