Europe is soooo photogenic, it’s no wonder that it’s inspired photographers and artists since, well, forever. We’ve rounded up the most OMG photo ops in Europe that you can go and check out for yourself.
Come take a look.
1. Get creative with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
The opportunities are endless for the most epic selfie the Instagram world has ever seen. Work those angles. Yum?
2. Climb the Arc de Triomphe to snap the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
Arguably the best view in the whole of Paris and equally beautiful by day or night. Fill up that camera roll!
3. Take the cable car for views from above in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Keep an eye out for the Lannister clan, you Game of Thrones fans.
4. Venture out of the heart of Venice to the postcard-perfect Burano, Italy
This colourful little island is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Talk about #nofilter.
5. Snap the world-famous sunset in Santorini, Greece
It’s so beautiful, you will probably cry. Legit.
6. Get a sense of perspective in the Lauterbrunnen valley, Switzerland
This place is EPIC. You will very feel small in the valley, but in a good way. Get the mountains to frame your shot for a real sense of scale. One of the most surreal photo ops in Europe for sure.
7. Capture the colours of Cinque Terre, Italy, from a cliffside viewpoint
The colourful buildings of this gorgeous coastline await. If you never wanna leave, we won’t judge.
8. Give the panorama setting a work out at the top of St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
The views from the top are pretty darn special. But first, you’ll need to tear yourself away from the gorgeous interior of the building. Heart-shaped eyes emojis at the ready.
9. Take to the water for the ultimate sailing group selfie in Croatia
Grab your selfie stick, grab your bathers, grab your mates and jump in! This’ll be a selfie for the books.
Get snap-happy in Europe with Topdeck and don’t forget to use #topdecker to share the love.