Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime to Europe?
We’ve got 101 things to do in Europe, so you’d better get a move on if you’re looking to complete the list.
- Devour a picnic under the Eiffel Tower.
2. Dip your toes in the Arctic Circle in Tysfjord, Norway.
3. Gawk at the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, Russia.
4. Cruise along the Seine River in Paris, France.
5. Walk across the Mostar Bridge in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
6. Island hop your way through Croatia.
7. Visit Santa’s Village in Rovaniemi in Finalnd.
8. Feast on pork knuckle at Munich’s famed Hofbräuhaus.
9. Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
10. Don your best flower crown and celebrate Midsummer in Sweden.
11. Dance ‘til the sun goes down in Ibiza.
12. Gaze at the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark.
13. Wander through that colourful district in Amsterdam.
14. Dive into the Blue Grotto in Capri, Italy.
15. Grab a paddle and go sea kayaking in Croatia.
16. Watch the sunset over Florence, Italy.
17. Consume ALL the pizza in Rome for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
18. Walk between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plate at the Golden Circle in Iceland.
19. Find your Zen with a yoga class in Ericeira, Portugal.
20. Go underground and check out the hundreds of mosaics and sculptures of the Moscow Metro system in Russia.
21. Skip to the top of the Alps in Switzerland.
22. Discover the jaw-dropping beauty of the Château de Chambered in France.
23. Admire the Art Nouveau in Riga, Latvia.
24. Feast on scones (with jam and cream, of course!) in England.
25. Scoff down a pretzel in Munich.
26. Watch a flamenco show in Seville.
27. Get your medieval vibes on in Lichtenstein.
28. Discover the meaning of ‘culture’ at the Viennese Chamber Orchestra.
29. Stuff your face with gyros in Greece.
30. Wave to the Pope at the Vatican City.
31. Throw on your best outfit and get festive at Oktoberfest. Prost!
32. Snap and ‘Gram your way through Cinque Terre.
33. Take a step back in time and explore the Acropolis in Greece.
34. Consume ALL the Portuguese tarts.
35. Watch the Eiffel Tower come alive at night.
36. Down a pint of Guinness at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
37. Visit Kadriorg Palace in Estonia.
38. Scan your eyes over the The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg.
39. Look upwards and allow yourself to be impressed by the Sagrada Família in Barcelona.
40. Take a selfie with the one-and-only Mona Lisa in Paris.
41. Sample Swiss Fondue (and thank us later for the soon-to-be life changing experience).
42. Wave to the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
43. Get rowdy and search for the work of Antoni Gaudí in Barcelona.
44. Catch the Grand Prix in Monaco.
45. Stretch your eyes over Reykjavik, Iceland from the top of the Hallgrímskirkja church.
46. Chase the Northern Lights in Norway.
47. Check out that famous naked guy in Florence.
48. Surf your way through Portugal.
49. Stay in a château in France.
50. Dust of your best outfit and head to the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
51. Discover all things royal at the Palace of Versailles in France.
52. Make like a Roman and reenact battle scenes at the Colosseum.
53. Sail your problems away in Turkey.
54. Discover Paris on two wheels and ride in style.
55. Spend large in Florence on a leather goods hand crafted by local artisans.
56. Search for vampires in Romania at Bran Castle.
57. Tunnel your way through the Postojna Caves in Slovenia.
58. Jump inside a Black Cab for a guided tour of Belfast.
59. Conquer Arthurs Seat in Edinburgh.
60. Fall in love with gelato in Italy.
61. Catch some zzz’s overnight at a castle in the Rhine Valley, Germany.
62. Discover why Russia is the home of vodka. Also, read HERE for 7 Times Instagram Made Us Want to YOLO-it To Russia.
63. Visit the Ferrari museum in Milan.
64. Strut across the Charles Bridge in Prague.
65. Visit Gallipoli in Turkey.
66. Ogle at the Alhambra in Granada, Spain.
67. Raise a glass and sample the best of the best wine in Tuscany.
68. Sing your heart out at a karaoke bar in Florence. (Seriously).
69. Shop ‘til you drop at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.
70. Soak all of your troubles away at the Gellért Baths in Budapest.
71. Check out the mystery that is Stonehenge in England.
72. Search for the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland.
73. Make like a snow pro and shred through the Austrian Alps.
74. Hike to the top of the Reichstag in Berlin.
75. Marvel at the Fjords in Norway, because YES they are insanely amazing.
76. Slow down and float through Venice in a gondola.
77. Check out the jaw-dropping Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.
78. Scan your eyes across the Vasa Museum in Sweden.
79. Chase the midnight sun in Norway at Olderfjord.
80. Party like the rock star that you are at Sziget.
81. Catch some rays in Sardinia.
82. Catch the changing of the guards in London.
83. Go skydiving in the Swiss Alps.
84. Get a tourist-y shot in front of Pisa. Note: the more inappropriate, the better!
85. Roam through Rome.
86. Stroll through Prague Castle for a dose of history.
87. Canal hop in Amsterdam and find your way across hundreds of bridges.
88. Demolish as many tapas as humanly possible in one day through Spain.
89. Hang out with history in Pompeii, Italy.
90. Visit Schönbrunn Palace and see why every raves about this place.
91. Feast your eyes on Lake Bled.
92. Taste the local beer in Prague.
93. Visit Aushcwitz Birkenau.
94. Visit the resorted city of Dresden.
95. Check out Berlin the alternative way with a street art or nightlife tour.
96. Catch a game of tennis on the Centre Court at Wimbledon.
97. Jump on a Segway and become the ultimate tourist in Munich.
98. Divert your eyes upwards at the Sistine Chapel and check out the work of Michelangelo.
99. Wander along side the East Side Gallery in Berlin.
100. Discover a new found love for whisky in Scotland.
101. Hop across the Giants Causeway in Ireland.
Ready to complete our list of 101 things to do in Europe? Book your next adventure here.