With cities that rank consistently as some of the best places to live in the world, incredible natural landscapes and arguably the kindest people ever, Canada is freaking awesome.
Come and check out these 12 photos that’ll make you fall in love with Canada.
1. Witness the amazingness that is Niagara Falls. Plus, if you go in winter, parts might be frozen over 😱
2. Only a couple of hours from Niagara Falls is Toronto aka The 6. Get this shot from Toronto Island (you can get a ferry over)
3. Toronto is also home to the Rogers Centre. Catch a Blue Jays game here: it’s time to get your baseball on!
4. These, ladies and gents, are Canada’s autumn colours 😍
5. Team with a beautiful sunset in Ottawa…
6. … or in Québec City, and you’re onto a winner
7. Now off to the west coast of Canada, where the nature is unbelievable. Here’s Moraine Lake for starters
8. The views in Whistler are 😎 Head to the Whistler Backcomb resort for all of your snow sports needs
9. And while you’re in the Rockies, it’d be rude to miss out Lake Louise
10. Emerald Lake is also a must-see (and a must-canoe!)
11. Back to the cities now. With an awesome nightlife, mountains nearby and beaches on offer, life in Vancouver ain’t so bad 😉
12. When you’re here, take a trip out to the magical Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Thank us later ✨
Have you fallen for Canada yet?
Come pay a visit with one of our trips that travel through Canada.