New Zealand‘s got it going on. With some of the most incredible natural landscapes in the world and some pretty cool cities, travelling around New Zealand is sure to leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Come check out these 12 fab photos of New Zealand. Let’s see how far down the list you get before looking up plane tickets 😉
1. This is the lone tree in Lake Wanaka. Get ready for a sunset like no other.
2. Milford Sound is best seen on a boat cruise 😎
3. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the iconic Auckland skyline.
4. Resident dolphins hang out in the Bay of Islands – eeek!
5. This is the real-life Mount Doom that can be seen on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing (one of the best one-day hikes in the world).
6. Nope, your eyes don’t deceive you. This is Split Apple Rock (Tokangawhā) in Abel Tasman National Park.
7. Surfing is a thing in Kaikoura 😍
8. Nuh uh, this isn’t the British countryside. It’s the River Avon in Christchurch 😇
9. Can you tell why this mountain range in Queenstown is called The Remarkables?
10. This ain’t outer space. This is a glowworm cave in Waitomo ✨ 🐛
11. Hollywood’s not the only place with a famous sign. Windy Wellington has one too 🌬
12. Did we mention Lord of the Rings already? 😉 The Hobbiton movie set is a must-see when in New Zealand.
Have these photos of New Zealand got you down to travel with Topdeck?