1. Firstly, it’s got some of the most stunning and diverse scenery you’ve ever seen.
2. One minute you’ll be exploring moon-like landscapes…
3. And the next you’ll be jumping off a boat into crystal clear waters.
4. Or perhaps taking a dip in the hot springs formed from calcium.
5. In fact, most the bodies of water are like nothing you’ve ever seen before…
6. If you get bored of the beautiful landscapes, the buildings are also pretty special.
7. In fact, you’ll probably find some of the most mesmerising interiors you’ve ever laid eyes on.
8. And equally mesmerising exteriors…
9. Even when you go underground you’ll find some pretty special places.
10. Did we mention the thousands of years of history you can literally stand in the midst of?
11. But Turkey isn’t just about the history. It’s also about the Turkish delight. And there is lots of it.
12. Oh, and Tea. Turkish hospitality means you can hardly walk down the street without being invited in for Cay.
13. Plus, you’ll find there are some pretty cool places to sit and drink your tea…
14. Or eat DELICIOUS food like this.
15. Did we mention the ice cream DOESN’T MELT?
16. When they serve you your ice cream they literally swing it around on a stick. It’s basically sorcery.
17. It’s great bragging rights to say you’ve been to a country that spans across two continents.
18. And that you’ve walked through ancient ruins that are thousands of years old…
19. When it’s time to go home, you’ll be able to get some epic souvenirs from the Grand Bazaar.
20. Just make sure you leave enough suitcase space for all those cool lamps.
21. In fact, you might end up wanting to ditch your suitcase and staying in this magical land forever…